With Motorbike Buyer, you can look forward to a no obligation online valuation of your motorbike, superbike or scooter - whatever the make, model, age or condition.
Using the information you provide about your bike, we present you with valuation online - then all you need to do is book an appointment and after an inspection we will offer you a price for any motorbike. If you decide to sell your bike, we can pay you a cash or transfer the money directly into your bank account, no fuss, hassle or bother.
Top Bike Manufacturers in the current yearEverybody wants to Tear away the snail-paced traffic on the roads and fly above it, transforming your ride into an exotic affair. Motor bikes are known to provide enthralling experiences while being cost effective at the same time. These experiences are only possible in return of the fact that the motor bike brand which you choose is consistent and dependable. Here we bring you the top three motor bike makes of this current year
A hyper-sports touring motorbike from BMW. This motorcycle has the characteristics like a 16 valve 4 cylinder engine and 1157 cc, , which produces power of 164 HP @ 10250 rpm. BMW K 1200s can attain the greatest speed of 174 miles per hour.
This potent motorcycle also has got proficient brakes and a ground-breaking suspension. These two features are adequate for halting a bike securely from high blazing speed. BMW cars are known for its attractive and striking designs and the BMW motor bikes are no exception in it.
- It has the capability to offer a maximum torque of 129 Nm@8250 rpm.
- Has maximum power of 164 HP @ 10250 rpm.
- Comprises of 1157 cc DOHC, 16 valve 4 cylinder engine.
- 6-speed manual transmission.
- Ability to strike a top speed: 174 miles per hour.
YZF R1 is the most impressive motorcycle from Japanese manufacturer Yamaha. . Yamaha is a born Survivor. The first motorcycle from popular R1 series came out in 1998. Now, 2017 edition Yamaha R1 officially uncovered for general public.
The new 2017 YZF R1 features 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve, DOHC, in-line-four-cylinder, engine. It produces a maximum power of 200 @13500 rpm. The top speed of new Yamaha YZF R1 recorded at 186 miles per hour. With its efficient features it is bound to remain under one’s control and is very responsive
- 998 cc, liquid-cooled, 16-valve liquid cool inline 4 cylinder DOHC engine
- Top speed : 186 miles per hour.
- Contains a fuel injection, 6-speed transmission.
- Front Brakes : 320 mm, 4 piston caliper hydraulic dual discs
- Maximum power :200 HP @13500 rpm.
- Maximum torque : 112.4 Nm@11500 rpm.
Get Instant Bike Valuation
What we are interested in?
A Brief Information On What We Buy